19.09.2011 Now you can find Knauf products and systems for drywalls, plaster and flooring in the product database on www.greenbuildingproducts.eu. The listet products like plasterboards, metal stud walls or plasterboard ceilings from Knauf Gips KG do contribute to fulfill credits in the LEED and DGNB system. With this Knauf supports his clients for a successful LEED and DGNB certification of buildings. Furthermore Knauf provides the related product information in a transparent way. Therefore you can find standardised product declarations according to the LEED and DGNB criteria for download on www.greenbuildingproducts.eu. This makes the investigation and documentation more efficient for planners, architects and construction companies.
Your benefit in green building projects:
- Knauf Gips products have a high ratio of recycled content.
- Knauf Gips products are produced regional in most cases. Also the resources are extracted regional.
- Knauf products are low emitting materials that contribute to create a high indoor air quality.
- The light structure of Knauf products contribute to optimize the environmental impact regarding life-cycle-assessments.
Your declarations for download:
Knauf Metal Stud Partition W112 Diamant
- LEED Deklaration Knauf Metal Stud Partition W112 Diamant
- DGNB Deklaration Knauf Metal Stud Partition W112 Diamant
Knauf gypsum compound Uniflott
Knauf Projection Plaster MP 75 L
The products fulfill the following LEED and DGNB criteria:
LEED New Construction:
- The products contains up to 60% recycled materials and contribute to achieve LEED credits within MR Credit 4.
- Depending on the building project location the products fulfill the requirements for regional extracted and manufactured materials (see locations). The products might contribute to achieve LEED credits within MR Credit 5.
DGNB Neubauversion 2009:
- The products do not contain any components that cause disqualification in criterion 6.Therefore the products fulfill the requirements of action level 1 to 4 and contribute to achieve 10 (of max. 10) criterion points within Criterion 06 ‘Risks for the regional environment’.
You can find further information about the products on www.knauf.de.