31.07.2020 The WELL Health-Safety Rating was developed to give owners and operators in large and small companies the opportunity to take the necessary steps to ensure the health and safety of their employees, visitors and other users of the building with regard to COVID-19 Pandemic (Corona Virus).
The WELL health and safety rating for operations and is a certification system for all new and existing building types that focuses on operating guidelines, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans.
The WELL Health-Safety Rating comprises 21 features in the following core areas, of which at least 15 must be fulfilled:
- Concept 1: Cleaning and Sanitization Procedures
- Concept 2: Emergency Preparedness Programs
- Concept 3: Health Service Resources
- Concept 4: Air and Water Quality Management
- Concept 5: Stakeholder Engagement and Communication